31090051

my deceased husband's name is ***** ***** deeds to my house.When

my deceased husband's name is ***** ***** deeds to my house.When I cometo sell/die ,are all the proceeds mine/my heirs to do with as we please,with nobody else having a claim to them
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Is the title in your names and to the survivor of you? If so the house passed to you automatically on his death and will pass to your heirs on your death.
If the house was only in his name then it would pass according to his will. If there is no will it would pass to you as the surviving spouse but the deeds should be put into your name.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.