31090051

I spoke to you a few weeks ago and you advised me to send

Customer Question

I spoke to you a few weeks ago and you advised me to send a letter to conservatory company giving them one weeks notice of £700. I have done this and they have replied that architecs and various other people had to be paid from the money which I have disputed as we did not agree to go ahead with conservatory. They did eventually admit they hadn't applied /building permission when I confronted them. I have asked copy of payment to architec and a copy of any other payments they say they have paid. So far I haven't received a reply. I would appreciate your advice. Do you think they are not bothering because I haven't sent my letters without lawyer headed paper.
Mrs C McGurk
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question.
They certainly aren't taking you seriously. Get a lawyer to write. If that doesn't work take them to the small claim court.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

could you recommend a solicitor in my area who would write letter .

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Experts on JustAnswer aren't allowed to recommend specific solicitors but you can use the Find a Solicitor link at www.lawscot.org.uk to find someone suitable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure.