29905560

My wife was recently stopped by police while passing a school

Customer Question

I was recently stopped by police while passing a school entrance while following other vehicles and maintaining a safe distance. Under normal circumstances the limit is 30 mph but when the ***** *****ghts flash the limit is 20 mph. When stopped I pointed out the fact that there were two vehicles in front of me which I was following at safe distance. They read my rights and submitted to PF as I was over the threshold. The officers were in an unmarked car and using a handheld device. They showed me the display of the speed I was doing and that was about it. Would there be any point in challenging this in court?

Category: Scots Law