31090051

My father left my mother everything in the will but if she

My father left my mother everything in the will but if she dies it's ment to get split between me an my two sisters but one of my sisters has gotten my mother to write a will so that if my mother dies the house will only be left to her and me an my other sister will get nothing is that right?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Your father's will ended on his death. Because your mother was alive on his death, his estate passed to her. Any alternative provisions did not apply.
Your mother is free to make any will she wants. However, if she was unduly influenced into making a will in favour of your sister and cutting you and your other sister out you may be able to contest that will.
You should discuss this with your mother in the meantime.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.