31090051

My mum is in a sheltered housing complex and suffers from vascular

My mum is in a sheltered housing complex and suffers from vascular dementia her support plan was completed without either myself or my sister being present. When we saw the completed support plan we could see that it was not our mums signature and after a lengthy process the company responsible got an independent graphologist involved who confirmed it was not mums signature. After these findings I received a letter from the company Tenants First that as from the 9th Jan 2015 the warden involved no longer works for them. I have since heard that she appealed and is back on duty on Monday 9th March. My question is where do we go from here?
Sandra Keith
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
What is it that would like to achieve for your mother?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If this warden was found guilty of forging my mums signature and was fired how can she possibly be re-instated? My mum because of her dementia is extremely vulnerable . My sister and I both feel we can no longer trust this person who has access to all the flats in the complex

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
In the first instance you have to speak to the company concerned about this. However, if they have reinstated this woman, legally there is nothing you can do and you may have to consider moving your mother elsewhere.
You may also want to speak to the care commission if they have anything to do with the complex. They may or may not depending on the level of care offered.