31090051

i rent one in ablock of 8 factories the council is my landlord

i rent one in ablock of 8 factories the council is my landlord the other 7 have been taken over by a large council run re-cycle ing company to the determent of my business the area is a very busy dangerous rubbish tip do i have a case for litigation can i gather video evidence
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you probably do have a case here and video evidence would be useful for any court case. I say probably because your lease would have to be looked at for its terms. However, subject to the specific conditions of the lease it is implicit that you are entitled to peaceful enjoyment of your premises so as to carry out your business. If that is no longer the case then a right of action can follow.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.