29905560

I asked your advise reference some issue I had with my brother

Customer Question

I asked your advise reference some issue I had with my brother having me removed from joint power of attorney in( scotland) and you advised me to ask them to investigate my issues, I have today received a letter ,informing me that the revocation notice received contained a prescribed certificate to certify that my mother who has Alzheimer's is capable due to the nature of the disease how can this be acceptable as this can change from hour to hour & day to day.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
The advice I gave you before, to ask the OPG to investigate was correct but I see that you didn't accept my answer so I would not be in a position to advise further, I'm afraid.