31090051

I had a computer virus on my lap top I got in touch with computer

I had a computer virus on my lap top I got in touch with computer technicians from the company they said they would fix the problem if I payed £53.99 a 1 off payment, I went through the procedure with 6 technicians it took about 1 hour with each person & they stilcouldn't fix the problem, so after they kept passin me on 2 other other technicians I then asked for a refund & in which they replied no we can't giv u ur money back please can u help me thanks ENRICO TADDEI.
Category: Scots Law
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What do you wish to know about this - how to get your money back?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello what more information do u want.
I have noticed you are based in Scotland where the laws are different so I cannot assist and will opt out allowing someone with knowledge of Scots law to help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello can u help me with my problem.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Ask your card provider to reverse the transaction on the basis that they didn't do what you paid them to do. Get the work done locally to fix your computer.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's ur answer2 my question I paid £38 for u to tell me that, , is that the best u can do for me, I was going 2 do that anyway, I was expecting a better response that I will not b using answer UK again & tell a lot of my friends ur not been very h helpful.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
What answer do you want to hear? Your not going to take them to court for £53.99 are you? In theory you could but that would not be sensible. Sometimes the practical solution is better than the legal one. I'm sorry you don't like my answer but there it is.