31090051

We have a shared dirt track access and sewage tank. The person

We have a shared dirt track access and sewage tank. The person who has been dealing - or more correctly not dealing - with either has now decided to appoint a factor. Our property deeds refer to him or his partner as the superior. He - or his partner - rent out one of several properties that use the track and sewage tank. Am I correct in thinking that he - or his partner - carry no more weight in decision making on appointing a factor than the other three (access track) or five (sewage tank) owners.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
That is correct. The superior has no real power under Scots law now, only the same as the other owners.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.