31090051

We have a shared dirt track access and sewage tank. The person

We have a shared dirt track access and sewage tank. The person who has been dealing - or more correctly not dealing - with either has now decided to appoint a factor. Our property deeds refer to him or his partner as the superior. He - or his partner - rent out one of several properties that use the track and sewage tank. Am I correct in thinking that he - or his partner - carry no more weight in decision making on appointing a factor than the other three (access track) or five (sewage tank) owners.
That is correct. The superior has no real power under Scots law now, only the same as the other owners.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.