31090051

I wrote a letter to my daughters previous Nursery and primary

I wrote a letter to my daughters previous Nursery and primary schools following allegations of sexual nature against some boys in the schools. The nursery school said "any records they had on her would have been sent on to her primary school". I wrote to the primary school and their response is that the "school does not hold any records for this person". I know she attended the primary school having received letters from them. My question is are they allowed by law to deny knowledge of their former people if the people was moved to another school in other to protect her from bullying and molestation? This is a scots law issue.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If she isn't at the school any longer the records would have been transferred to the school she is at now.
Have you asked the current school?
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.