29905560

I received this email response after my request list

Customer Question

I received this email response after my request for a list and schedules of documents under FOIA, the identity of the sender, recipient, their position and the date of the correspondence. "Thank you for your e-mail. My understanding is that what you have been sent is a redacted copy of our full case record. Redaction is used only to protect information that relates to third parties or that is sub judice. You are entitled to receive all information other than that which falls into these two categories. I have not dealt directly with the information myself so will need to speak to those in our Information Compliance team to check that they have provided what you have asked for." I think they are wrong to take this position since I am of the opinion the request about my family should be released to me unredacted following a recent supreme court decision. Do I have a case? Who makes the decision whether or not the information is sub judice if they claim they were not involved in the case.

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you I will continue to wait. In addition, the cover letter of the redacted documents I have received thereafter indicated the redaction was carried out under DPA 1998. How can I unlock paragraphs in the documents without which renders the information unreadable and senseless?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,