31090051

I would like to take an injunction against a neighbour who

I would like to take an injunction against a neighbour who plays loud music all night and I am looking for a solicitor in Edinburgh who can do this, do you know of any

Edited:  i have decided against an injunction. The housing association managing the property have said the tenant would be evicted in August, how can i be sure this will be carried out?

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
The Housing Association would serve a notice to quit on the tenant and if the tenant refused to move they would go to court to get an order for eviction.
You can stay in touch with the HA and ask them for reports on progress. You can continue to report to them and the police about the tenant's behaviour.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.