31090051

I was the last satisfied customer.Trying now to find Glasgow

Customer Question

I was the last satisfied customer.Trying now to find Glasgow lawyer that could progress case
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Experts on JustAnswer aren't permitted to make specific recommendations or take on cases directly but I can point you in the direct of the Law Society of Scotland. You can use the Find a Solicitor link at www.lawscot.org.uk to find a specialist family lawyer. There are accredited specialists in Glasgow who will be able to take on your case.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can find family law solicitors but not informed if they will provide legal aid
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You can check the lawyer's own website and often that will tell you if they do legal aid work. Many solicitors have stopped doing legal aid work in certain types of case because the government no longer pays realistic rates for the work.
However, in Glasgow at any rate there are many lawyers still doing family law type work under legal aid and this type of case in particular there will be no difficulty in getting someone to do.
I see you posted a new question about legal aid. I will have this removed as you should not have to pay again for a simple follow up question.
Regards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.