31090051

My neighbour says she has leukemia and I am having an adverse

My neighbour says she has leukemia and I am having an adverse effect on her health because I feed the birds in my garden. She says she has to keep her garden very clean and is unable to sit in her garden because of this. Obviously I will stop immediately if this
is the case. but she has been complaining for a number of years and now this health question has come up. I would like to know where I stand and would like to know if this is indeed the case.
You neighbour has no right to stop you feeding the birds in your garden. That is all there is to it.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.