1. I offered my services to run his finances for a property company, paint straying co and his wifes shop.
2. He fell out with his letting agent ( his brother)
3. I offered to set up a letting agency jointly.
4. The letting agency was set up quickly to allow a bank account to be set up for the change of rent payments which he wished to be his within a month.
5. There has been many suggested changes to the ownership over the last 1 1/2 years but there has no been no formal change from the initial set up of 3 shares 1 share to the property owner and 1 share to me and 1 share to my son who works with me.
6. I was then left to run the letting agency as the property owner set up a new business.
7. I continued to try and cover as much as possible of his overall requirements.
8. I asked for an accountancy firm to be involved asap.
9. It now appears that the firm which I introduced adviced the property owner that the ltd company was a bad idea.
10. From this time - say December the property owner has harassed me to resign and handover the company to him.
11. I initially agreed to stop all my services to him and his wife.
12. He asked me to continue with the letting agency stated he wanted me just to do as I was told.
13. I then decided to try and negotiate to take full ownership of the letting agency and carry on with his properties.
14. This came to abrupt halt when he found someone else to run Gillies letting