31090051

Are the UDHR, ECHR, The UN Convention on the Rights of

Are the UDHR, ECHR, The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities of December 13, 2006 and the COUNCIL OF EUROPE COMMITTEE OF MINISTERS Recommendation No. R 99 4 ratified in Scottish Law? And if so, what references would I use to make that
point to a sheriff? Also what human rights legislation is recognized in Scotland?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You need to look at the Human Rights Act and the Equality Act. Both apply to Scotland.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are any of these international legislations recognized in Scots Law or is it considered that the Human Rights Act and the Equality Act cover it.Also, if I quote any of the international legislation to a sheriff will I make an ass of myself?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
All of them can be cited before a court.