31090051

Statement:- " if no reply received by (date) then you agree

Customer Question

Statement:-
" if no reply received by (date) then you agree to accept all stated in letter is correct."
If a letter includes the statement is a no reply legally binding?
What is legal position about the statement and non reply
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
There is no law that says if you don't write back you have to accept what is in the letter. That is just nonsense.
If the other party said that they would or wouldn't do something if you didn't respond to the letter then that is one thing but they can't bind you for a non reply.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/scottish-law/98aqm-statement-no-reply-received-date-agree.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.