31090051

Further to my original question. The charge was served on

Further to my original question. The charge was served on Sept 25, I objected verbally to the opposing solicitors following up with an instruction on Oct 1 to my solicitor to deal with the wrongful CCJ. The solicitors delayed, were fobbed off, until the 14 days had elapsed.
I have documentary evidence from the creditor that the debt was a company not a personal one. What can I do about it now?
regards,
James Bowman
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You can lodge the minute for recall and ask the sheriff to excuse the breach of the 14 day rule.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.