31090051

Let me know the above , where I stand and if I've even got

Let me know the above , where I stand and if I've even got a birth certificate proving that he's my dad n his brother even witnessed him saying before he died in front of his current girlfriend that when she sell,s the house that get it typed even if she snuffs it that me, my brother, n sister would get a share of the house! Let me know if there's any solicitor that I can pay to hopefully help me in Glasgow ?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If there is no will then you and your brother would be due to inherit the estate. I suggest you call the Law Society of Scotland and ask for the name of a solicitor in Glasgow that can help you. Experts on this site aren't allowed to. You can also go to www.lawscot.org.uk and use the a Find a Solicitor tool for an executry specialist.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So if there was no will would a solicitor legally be able to help me n my wee brother or sister receive some of his estate? I don't know if he had a joint mortgage but firmly beleive that he wouldn't be daft enough to have a joint bank account, what will happen with his estate and final salary!?

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If there is no will, the family would inherit the estate so, yes, you should see a solicitor. The girlfriend could go to court for a share so you have to see a solicitor immediately.