31090051

I am going to rent out my caravan to my nephew on a permanent

I am going to rent out my caravan to my nephew on a permanent basis. He will have to get help to pay for it as he does not work. What, if any, documents do I need to have so that he can furnish his rent charge information to the "benefits office"? Please? Regards, ***** ***** A Kirkpatrick .
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
He will need a lease or licence agreement stating the names of landlord and tenant, the address of the caravan, the initial duration of the let, the amount of rent to be paid, the frequency of the payments, usually monthly, and any other terms and conditions of the let, although the ones I have mentioned are the crucial ones.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.