29905560

I have a question, i have lived with my ex partner on and

Customer Question

hi, i have a question, i have lived with my ex partner on and off for the last 8 years!, We have been seperated on and off over that period, in and out of each others lives and my house witch i spent shed loads of money on for herself and her 2 other children she had to a previous, witch i took on and loved and done my best for. between myself and the person i ask about we have a child between us, who is nearly 3 years of age. i see my duaghter at ever opiunity i an as self emplyoed and do long hours, as my ex new before oiur child and before moving in all them years ago. i have a second child who is 13 in september who i see every 2 weeks and drive 600 miles a weekend to see, without a issue, and allways will. I came home tonight to have papers served on me by the sherifffs court, wanting what she nows i dont have. i will give my children all i have in my life, and would loose everthing to bring my girls up as a father, why should this be fair for the mother to screw a man over ?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland.
Precisely what does she seek in the sheriff court initial writ and on what legal basis?