31090051

Just to let you know, I lodged a Minute of Recall asking to

Customer Question

Just to let you know, I lodged a Minute of Recall asking to be excused or the breach of the 14 day rule. The Sheriff rued it incompetent for time. Then I received a letter from the court advising the Sheriff had reconsidered and would hear the Minute of Recall in court in three weeks time. I have written a timeline of all the actions I took within the 14 day period and hope this will allow the Sheriff to order the recall. Any advice would be appreciated.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Make sure you have a copy of the timeline for the sheriff to see. Read the Summary Cause rules about the sheriff's dispensing power as that is what you are asking the sheriff to do. The rules are at www.scotcourts.gov.uk. Make sure you serve the documents that need served on the pursuer. The clerk of court will assist you with this if you ask nicely.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks For you advice

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.