29905560

I am on a lot of medication and 2 weeks before Xmas I suffered

Customer Question

Hi I am on a lot of medication and 2 weeks before Xmas I suffered from gout and was rushed in to hospital due to Kidney failure which I have had kidney trouble for over 40 years. On Friday I requested my medication and asked if I could pick them up on Saturday as my wife and I had intended in going away for a short break as she works in a hospital and I organise our local Highland games. When I went to pick them up they had not been signed and there-for being due on Sunday I had to cancel our break. When I phone the surgery this morning and told the receptionist that I had no medication at all as in Blood pressure tablets, Diabetic tablets ,my pain killers I have been on for over 40 years Dyhydrocodien 60mg , water tablets aspirin and inhalers I was told I would not get them till 12pm which means I have to drive to another town to get them. I feel this is bulling tactics as in you will leave the house when I say so and get your pills when I am ready can you advise I even asked for my results as there was a panic I might have had a heart attack to be told what good are the results when you could go outside and get knocked down with a bus
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
What is your specific question?