31090051

From NorwayCan I ask about what to do in order to buy a plot of lan

Hi from Norway
Can I ask about what to do in order to buy a plot of land that Dunan Castle? I am tempted to do it, but am afraid I just fooling Myself?
I am very interested history and Scotland is my favorit country!
It would be "nice" to be able to call myselves "Laird" although I realize that this is not entirely correct.
Can you help me with one good advice ??
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You are wasting your time if this is a souvenir plot. It carries no right of title or right of property. The Land Registration (Scotland) Act 2012 removed any doubt there may have been about this in the past.
Do not buy this rubbish.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for a quick answer on my questions about souvenir plot in Scotland! I'm very pleased with the clear advise and it was helping me a lot.
Thank you very much! I really found the money well spent,getting clear advice.
Sincerely
***** *****ndquist
Norway