31090051

Would my sons child maintenence change if his children stay

would my sons child maintenence change if his children stay with me at least 3 days a wk to let the mother work. She is trying to get more money from him .He hasn"t ever missed a payment to her and I"ve looked after them for 10yrs and have never recieved anything toward there keep
No, the maintenance amount can change based on how many nights per year the children stay with the father as part of a contact arrangement, not a grandparent. Staying with you would not reduce your sons maintenance liability. Staying with him would.
I hope that helps. Happy to discuss further. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.