29905560

My name is ***** ***** daughter bought a house when i was

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** daughter bought a house when i was staying with my other daughter but things there changed and i had to move out they had just lost a baby so my other daughter said she would rent the house to me i then applied for housing benifit and was turned down because she was a relative although see is a registered landlord i suffer from ms and have a lot of other heath issues and this house is good for my family so they are nearby to come and help me is there any way i can get this decision changed thankyou***@******.***
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.

Can you please tell me the exact wording of the decision to refuse the housing benefit!