31090051

I have customer owing £1500 delivered personally,with

I have customer owing £1500 for goods delivered personally,with invoiced copies left.
But not signed for as a gentlemans agreement,he has been using excuse after Excuse
Not to pay.What action do I need to take to recover.Debt
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You need to sue him in the small claim court and raise a court summons. Here is the form of summons:
http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/default-source/rules-and-practice/forms/sheriff-court-forms/small-claim-forms/form-01a-application-lodged-on-or-after-4-april-2011-.doc?sfvrsn=22
The procedures can be found at www.scotcourts.gov.uk
You have to draft uo the summons, lodge it with the court, have it served on the other party and after the service period ask the court for a decree if he hasn't defended the action or appear in court to pursue your claim if he does.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.