31090051

My daughter has allowed her x partner to have their son at

Customer Question

My daughter has allowed her x partner to have their son at the weekends but he is refusing to allow her to have any weekends with him even if its only for a couple of hours. She has said they could have one week end on one off and if it's her weekend she would let him have him through the week him There is no formal agreement.
Can we insist
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

There's no specifically laid out times for parents to have their children. If they can't agree, one of them would have to go to court for an order. The court would decide based on the best interests of the child. Typically the order would attempt to ensure that each parent has some quality time with the child.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.