31090051

Actuallu i want to drop charges against my husband i have

Hi actually i want to drop charges against my husband i have a son one and a half year and social worker is also involved i live in scotland it was just he slaped me and i put scratch on his face police charged him for 3 days as it was weekend in past i had a incident i left house lived in women's aid but then we reconcile my son social worker was informed by women's aid.later on she was was informed by me that his behaviour was not good with me police has seen redness on my face he is released on bail conditions i am also writting a letter to procurator fiscal to lift off bail conditions my son is so attached with dad he is so disturbed.but i really want to drop charges please tell me best thing what i can do i spoke to procurator fiscal about this they said I can't do anything infact they informed social worker she asked me why i want to drop charges i was answerless.and can i say in court that was in extreme anger because he said that i am going to proceed divorce so i dont know what statement i gave please tell me best possibility
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
The PF may or may not drop the charges. However the starting point is for your husbands lawyer to apply to the court for a variation of the bail conditions. You should write a letter to him and appear in court at the hearing to say that you want him back. Writing to the PF is no use. It has to come before the court as it was the court that set bail to start with.
That is why it has to be via the defence lawyer.
Happy to discuss.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You have rated a bad service when the answer to your question was correct. What more do you want to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have asked you that how can i drop the charges in court if i say that i was in extreme anger that I don't remember what i said.i just give u detail that i am trying to lift off bail conditions but my question is that how can i drop charges what should i say when i willappear in court.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You can't drop the charges. This isn't England. The only person who can drop the charges is the PF and they don't drop the charges in a domestic case now, even if you want them to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So what should i say that they can trust and leave the case is there any possible way ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can i withdraw the case what will be the procedure can you please explain me?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
All you can do is say that he was maybe trying to calm you down or something like that. If you start telling lies they will do you for perjury. You have to be very careful about this.
You CANNOT withdraw the case. That is not an option open to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so can you please explain me what should i say give me some clues which i can use i also don't want to be in trouble i am so stressed now please help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if i say that i was stressed and i was in extreme anger as he was saying me that he is going to proceed divorce so i was in extreme anger would it help me?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you can say you provoked him. You have to show him in as good a light as possible without telling any lies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So possibly they can't charge me if i say like this or they can charge me??
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
They won't charge you if your evidence is credible.
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.