31090051

I sold a flat thousand pounds but only official(

I sold a flat for sixty thousand pounds but only official( through a solicitor ) sold it for forty thousand pounds and had a private agreament with the buyer for to give me the extra 20 thousand pounds i want to rectify the situAtion as i have been told
that i have co.itted fraud which i was unawere of
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Has the purchaser's title been registered. If so rectification is impossible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are my options taking on mind the buyer agread to the sitiation can i be taking to court over the matter if so what your advise (it was not my intention to decieve anyone
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You can say that the money was a deposit. You haven't actually defrauded anyone as there was no stamp duty and registration fees were no different. If the buyer agreed then that is up to him.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still dealing with my case payed you the extra you asked for but not had any msgs/?/
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
I am still here but I don't see any acceptance of my answers which would trigger payment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 72 yrs old not used to this tecknoknowlegy so bear with me how do i trigger pay ment
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
I think there is a star rating system. I don't see your side of the system I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a shambles you put in your last msg that you answered my scots law question that as nothing to do with me pls read my txt the money S been sanctioned y me so you ca. Have the money asked you the same question 3 times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have rated you on star rating so can you now take my money and and answer my question pls