31090051

What happens when I walk with a walking

Customer Question

what happens when I walk with a walking-stick I climb 2 flights of steps when I have a lot of hospital appointments I carry shopping up and the stairs are killing me and just because I reported some of the housing support workers to the police yesterday and today as I speak I have the strangest feeling when I go out anywhere I seem to get followed and some people are shopping me, as they broke my shower as I have to get a shave at a barbers shop, my bathroom is covered in beetle insects an now they have put all my close stair lights out, if you do not believe me just take a look as you are coming up to see me and you visit my address flat XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I have a lot of more things to do as I lost both parents who are both dead now, no I have to do everything myself the people that is doing this work for XXXXX XXXXX Housing Association in Glasgow and the names responsible are XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX who are supposed to be my brothers support workers and now XXXXX XXXXX is the whole Manageress now. and what happens if I fall down and break my neck as they have put my close stair lights out, I would love your help to get me out of here and remove me to another safe house because I have a lot of appointments. is there anything you could do to get me out of here soon I need your help I don't know what to do next, will you help me?.
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME JUST TO A VISIT TO WHERE I LIVE AND YOU WILL SEE ALL OF MY CLOSE STAIR LIGHTS ARE ALL OUT AND IT IS COMPLETELY DARK, IF I GO DOWN TO EMPTY MY RUBBISH DOWN THE STAIRS I MIGHT FALL AS I SAID I HAVE BAD LEGS, I AM A DIABETIC I TAKE INSULIN INJECTIONS TWICE A DAY. CAN YOU DO ANYTHING TO GET ME OUT OF THIS WHOLE SCHEME ALTOGETHER BECAUSE IF I FALL I MIGHT NEED AMBULANCE
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You need to report Queens Cross Housing Association to the Private Rented Housing Panel. See www.prhpscotland.gov.uk. All complaints about accommodation should be made to them. There is a form online that you can fill in. The PRHP has the power to reduce your rent and even prosecute the landlord for not maintaining the property to the proper standard. It can make orders to have the property returned to a property repairing standard and tell them to fix the lights and anything else that might make the place unsafe for you and others. Please have a look at the website. Please also leave a positive rating so that K am credited for my time. You will then be able to ask a follow up question if I can help you further.