31090051

Was speaking to an individual and they mentioned that I have

Was speaking to an individual and they mentioned that I have been discussed with others and I've said things about an other, the person in question won't sey who is there anything I can do about this, ano it's vague vit it is getting to me now and feels like I'm getting the wool pulled over my eyes some of the points are valid so must be some turth behind the statements
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Quoted text"Now that am not with u and am talking to new people am finding things out and u that was so shy lol some how people know who u are"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Quoted text"U should know Gary exactly who they are seeing as uv been with them"
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
There is no clear information from your narrative as to what remedy you are seeking here.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ex partner is telling me that,(A) I have been talking about them
(B) people have been slandering meDoes my ex have to disclose the names of the people in question, concidering I have been openly discussed?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your answer.
Legally the is no way to force your ex to name the people that you have been subject to defamatory statements.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Think I was just upset I guess, I thought as much, thanks for your option
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Understandable. Happy to help. Don't forget to leave a positive rating on the system so that I am credited for my time.