29905560

My property is on the order of the proposed AWPR. I have been

Customer Question

My property is on the order of the proposed AWPR. I have been contacted by an agent acting on behalf of SSE informing me that the original plan to route my electrical supply has changed and that they now need to re-route cables through my garden which will mean large scale excavation. Where do I stand legally with regards ***** ***** leave easement etc. ? If the supply is mine do I have no legal rights to oppose this going ahead ?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and will help you with this. I need some more information.
Do your title deeds grant a right of access to service providers?
Have you had service of any statutory orders? To construct a new road the government often have to legislate to allow certain specific types of access.
Can you scan the letter you have received and any other relevant paperwork to***@******.*** and ask the moderator to send the scan toCustomer