31090051

I was bullied out my job ( put in a corner and ended up resigning

I was bullied out my job ( put in a corner and ended up resigning ) this was over a year ago. Would there still be a case to answer? Nothing was done via the preferred method- e-mail- it was all word of mouth and to me looks like they could easily say that's not how it was.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland.
From what you say, you could have had a claim for constructive dismissal. That is where you resign because of behaviour on the part of your employer which is such that you can no longer be expected to work there.
However, such a claim has to made to the Employment Tribunal within three months of you leaving. Any claim you had is now time barred, I'm afraid.
Happy to discuss but you can't now take this forward.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the answer, which is very constructive and answers my question fully.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome. Don't forget to leave a positive rating on the system so that I am credited for my time.