31090051

My son is special needs and his high school decided to use

Customer Question

My son is special needs and his high school decided to use force by 2 teachers and drag him across a floor which was aggressive and left marks on his arms and back .this was done at the main reception area and humiliated and degraded in front off others. They said it was a health and safety issue as he was sitting on the floor at the wall with his feet sticking out so he tucked his feet in and moved away from a door he was obstructing but still they used force he has adhd and asd. I want to take this alot further what do u think
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've attached a picture of his arm and I'm sure it's caught on cctv .... deputy head teacher that day said it should never have happened and she allows him to sit there all the time as he's waiting on me and he can see me coming through the glass
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
This is an assault technically. Have you considered reporting to the police? Have you met with the head teacher?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Going back in this morning I want to see if the CCTV has caught everything and then make a decision on police and lawyer immediately sick of the education department letting my son down
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Let me know if I can assist you further once you have done this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have no cctv but have admitted it was aggressive and there wasn't a need for it to happen I'm now calling the police to make it official and I need a lawyer to claim compensation for zac I think ?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. As regards ***** ***** to progress a civil claim, you should be able to find a civil lawyer in your area or ask the Law Society to recommend one.