29905560

I occasionaly suffer seizures about once a year if I am very

Customer Question

I occasionaly suffer seizures about once a year if I am very stressedThey last less than a minute and I have had a brain scan and an M.R.I ande verything was clear I know when they are about to happen and I get my head down between my knees. But the D.V.L.A. has refused to listen to my pleas. I am now housebound and very very depresed. I have driven for over 62 years and never ever had an accident or caused an accident ...I haven't even had a parking ticket. I am highly intelligent and passed the advanced driving test some years ago. My husband died suddenly 7 yearsago and 3 weeks later my son tried to get power of attorney and when he failed he refused to allow me to see my grandchildren. I think this has caused my stress. It's been 7 years and it still hurts. Worse hurt is not being able to drive. I miss the freedom of visiting friends and even the supermarket. I am desperate. Yours faithfully. Mrs Alison Lawrie..
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
When did the DVLA revoke your licence?