31090051

My wife and I have last 5 years been Threatened,Intimidated,Ha

My wife and I have for the last 5 years been Threatened,Intimidated,Harrassed,Verbally abused,in the street,we can't have a conversation in our kitchen,but it is put on Facebook.
Now since Xmas night,we have been awakened at around 2am,by him banging on adjoining wall.I have been in court on a lie made by him and his pal.
I have had the police,to my home to complain about him,several times,I have also been to his landlord,with complaints about them,Egging my doors n Windows,banging on my side door at all hours of the night.
There's a lot more,on record,in my house,the wife n I are both in our 70's,they're in early 50's.What can I do apart from suicide.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
I don't recommend suicide.
Your course of action is several:
1. See a solicitor and get an interim interdict.
2. Report EVERY incident to the council so that they can instigate ASBO procedures.
3. Report EVERY incident to the police for the same reason.
In this type of situation you have to report every incident every time and work towards getting the local authority to take this seriously and get these people removed by way of ASBO proceedings.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.