31090051

Is it possible to cancel a minute of agreement if my ex wife

is it possible to cancel a minute of agreement if my ex wife has stopped me seeing my children which was part of the agreement
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. "Cancel" isn't the right word but you can ask the court to review the Minute of Agreement if there is a material change of circumstances. The issue of child support is not one that can be easily varied as the issue of contact and the issue of payment are separate from each other. Your better remedy is to ask the court for a contact order in respect of the children. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.