31090051

Mum died in November on her will I had to get everything.bar

Customer Question

Mum died in November on her will I had to get everything.bar a ring her sister had to get witch she did.the two accounts mum had was in her name and mine.witch got put into my name when she died.two of mums sisters are trying to get me to give them the money in one of the accounts as they say mum told them they could have it.what I want to know is do they have a right to it,and can they make me give them it.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
They have no right to it. Your mothers will is clear but even if there was no will they would have no right to it.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.