31090051

Can anyone help with form 73A in Scotland?

Customer Question

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain your situation a little more? There are no Scottish forms 73A that I am aware of.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes there is form 73A. It's intimation of registration for enforcement in Scotland of maintenance decision made by court in Denmark etc.
My husbands ex wants to register in Scotland court order regards ***** ***** payments that was issued in Lithuania. He needs help to appeal as he is paying as per Lithuanian order to her account in Lithuania.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
I see that form now. If he is paying in Lithuania then he has to lodge a summary application to defend the application for registration in Scotland. That is not something that a JustAnswer expert can do. Experts on this site are for answering questions only. He will have to see a family lawyer face to face for this issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much. Can you recommend any family Lawers in Scotland preferably in Edinburgh who would be able to deal with this matter . So far we had no luck phoned several today.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply. The reason you have had no luck is that this is a very specialised area even for many family lawyers. I suggest you call the Law Society of Scotland which will be able to give you a recommendation for something like this. Full contact details are at www.lawscot.org.uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks will try them.