31090051

I need help to get Edinburgh Sheriff Court to accept the confirmation late mother

I need help to get Edinburgh Sheriff Court to accept the confirmation for my late mother
What is a docquette on the will? - does that mean I have to write on the will - if so I presume it has to be in ink?
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Edinburgh Sheriff Court have sent an example of a docquette
Place- (eg Purton) Date -same as date of C1
This is the will referred to by me in my declaration of even date (what does that mean?) relative to the inventory of estate of the late (full name of my late mother
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You have to write the docquet in ink at the top of the first page of the will. Your declaration of even date refers to the declaration contained in the form C1 at page 2. The docquet on the will and the C1 form are dated the same date and both are lodged with the sheriff clerk art the same time. As far as changes of address are concerned you just have to put "(formerly residing at xxx)" as required. I presume you have the wording of the declaration for the C1. If not it is along the lines of " that I am, along with (name of coexecutor formerly residing at X and now at y) executor nominate of the said deceased conform to will dated X which I have docquetted as relative hereto. The guidelines can be found at this link https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/373468/C3_2006_.pdfIn the earlier box you also have to say that the deceased died domiciled in "the Sheriffdom of Lothian and Borders in Scotland." That is important.