31090051

I have enclosed the transaction details of the sale of a

Customer Question

I have enclosed the transaction details of the sale of a garage that was in my name over to an offshore company which is in trust for my daughters. The legal aid board as you may recall where complaining that if the garage was in trust for me then i own it , albeit it is owned by the offshore company After receiving the files today i have enc

Attachment: 2016-02-25_142631_title_info_transfer_of_garage.pdf

losed them for your perusal. It says that the garage is in trust for me, when i told them it was to be in trust for my daughters. I did not notice this at the time and just signed the document as there was many other things going on at the time and as you will be aware i was representing myself in court with a lot of paperwork all over me can the legal aid board cancel my legal aid because of this or what other action can they take . Ultimately the garage is owned by the offshore company

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Not sure how this helps. The document is a terms of business letter. It isn't evidence of the trust or what property is held in trust for what beneficiary. Is that the document you intended to upload?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There was 2 pages sent to you it is the second page

also i have enclosed an email that i received from the conveyancing company after discussing the situation with them and they agreed with me that there was a mis communication will their email help

Martine Bisiaux <*****@******.***>

4:32 PM (19 hours ago)

to me

Dear Mr McGoff,

Having looked into this and discussed matters with you on the phone today it seems that there has been a some miscommunication between yourself and us.

We had drafted the title in favour of Safeguard and stated it was to be held in trust for you, rather than your daughters.

We trust this will be of assistance to you.

Kind Regards,

Martine Bisiaux

Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
I don't have the second page of the first attachment. Can you let me have it please. It may be the new system but I certainly haven't got it. I have the third document being Martine's email.
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've sent information you needed
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** this now. Thanks for doing that. What is your specific question on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Does the legal aid board have any reason to atop my legal aid they said I have this garage in trust for me but I do not own it and the letter confirms there was a mistake I have no interest in this

Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You should let them see the letter and also arrange for the title to be changed to what was originally intended. Clearly if you have property, even in trust, by mistake, then it should be taken into account. In addition the fact that it is in trust means that you don't have access to it not could you raise money over it so, typically, it should be taken into account anyway.