31090051

Can you let to a family member and they still get there rent

can you let to a family member and they still get there rent rebate the person is a pensioner in the perth and Kinross area
what is not contrived
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
There is no reason why you can't let to a family member on commercial terms and they can claim such benefits as they are ordinarily entitled to
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if I can help you further with this. Can you also remember to leave a positive feedback on the system so that the site credits me for my time. Thanks for using JustAnswer.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
They will need to see the lease so as to be sure that it's an arms length arrangement. They may also want to see the title deed.