31090051

I got married on the 27th of February but got drunk after the

I got married on the 27th of February but got drunk after the wedding, my wife left, the next day she applied for annulment, can she do that
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switch to a live phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
She can only apply for annulment if the marriage was void or voidable. Most commonly that applies if you didn't have sex after the wedding ceremony to consummate the marriage. If that was the case then she could apply for annulment. Happy to discuss further. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if I can help you further with this. Can you also remember to leave a positive feedback on the system so that the site credits me for my time. Thanks for using JustAnswer.