31090051

I am have a problem getting a solicitor to represent me

Customer Question

I am have a problem getting a solicitor to represent me regarding a appeal which I have been successful with sequestration as I am disputing the trustees adjudication ? can you assist what these mean I lay mans terms ? and how I go about answering these on the day of each apperance I have a court appearance on 23/3/16 for adjustments 13/4/16 for pre-proof , 5/05/16 proof
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
23 March is the day the both sides have to complete any changes to the written case. The pre proof hearing is to ascertain whether the parties are ready for the proof, have their documents and witnesses in order and the proof hearing is the "trial" when the court will hear the case. I hope that clarifies. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.