31090051

There Thank you answer which I was satisfied with,

Hi There
Thank you for your answer which I was satisfied with, thinking it was an administrative error I waited a few more days to see if card would arrive.
I was thinking of writing a letter saying I feel they are in breach of contract and I want an explanation, apology, and compensation. do you think this is ok
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I would certainly advise any client to deal with a situation like that with such a letter. Let me know if you need any further help. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time. If you have already done so, thank you for that and for using JustAnswer.