31090051

I have signed over my car to some one, because I can't drive.

Customer Question

I have signed over my car to some one, because I can't drive. I now want it back. He isn't co-operating. I am still paying for the car 5000+. If he wants to keep the car , is he responsible for the payments?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean you signed the car over? Did you try to gift the car away to someone? if the car is on HP then it's owned by the HP company and you can't give it away. You are responsible for the payments and are probably in breach of the agreement by signing the car over to someone else. please explain your situation a little more and I will try to help you.