31090051

I am a USA citizen. I have completed my degree and I also am

Customer Question

I am a USA citizen. I have completed my degree and I also am into basketball in a big way. I am hoping to come over to Scotland for a trial in August with a professional team. I would also like to work with children developing their basketball skills. I also have a British girlfriend whom I met two years ago at Kenntucky university. We are due a baby in November my girlfriend has three years left of her university course how would I stand for a visa to stay here for at least 5 years.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am willing to wait. Thank you.
Kyle
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am willing to wait
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Is your girlfriend resident in the US with you at present?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No she is in UK
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You can apply to join your girlfriend as long as you can establish that you are in a genuine relationship. You can apply at gov.uk. However you can also apply for a sports visa for up to 3 years if you are accepted by the professional team. That may be the best way for you in the first instance. Again you can get the details at the immigration section of gov.uk. I am happy to discuss further.