31090051

Me and my partner had a fight outside (at night time,on the

me and my partner had a fight outside (at night time,on the street) where witness called police and took me to the police station. my partner claimed I strungle her which i denied. after 3 days in custody they took me to court where judge told me let me go on bail condition that i do not try tocommunicate with my expartner in any way or i can end up having be taken to custody or prison sentence up to 12 mnth. next court date is set on may and final on june. my question is- what if circustances changed and me and my partner sorted out our disagreement and we want to be together again.
please help.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
If you sorted it out you could apply to the court for a variation of your bail conditions to allow you to go back home. Your solicitor would do this and your partner would have to be in court to confirm the position.