31090051

Looking about my ex boyfriend. He has just been

Looking for advice about my ex boyfriend. He has just been found guilty of stalking and had an absolute dismissal. The case has gone on for 5 months and in the time I gave birth to my daughter his child also. I have not put him on the birth certificate and feel he is unstable to have contact with a baby of 4 months and due to the outcome of the court case how likely in a court cituation would he be granted contact?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. The court is unlikely to deny a father contact with his child. However, the court will take into account your concerns and would restrict the contact or make such orders as are necessary to satisfy your concerns, for example by making the contact visits short and under supervision of you or a family member or even at a contact centre. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the response. If it were to go through a contact centre who is it that decides days and times. I have two children to my ec husband so don't want it to have massive impact on their time and our family time .
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply. The court would set the times if the parties to the case were unable to agree. The contact centre would have to be consulted as to availability.